Welcome to the WebinarHealth website (this "Site"). This Site is owned and operated by WebinarHealth ("WebinarHealth"). Please read this Agreement carefully before using this Site. By accessing or using this Site in any way, including, without limitation, browsing this Site, using any information, placing an order, and/or submitting your personal information to WebinarHealth you agree to and are bound by the terms, conditions, policies and notices contained on this page (these "Terms").
Except as indicated to the contrary elsewhere on this Site, you may view, copy, retransmit and print the Content available on this Site subject to the following conditions:
- The Content is used solely for personal, informational, or internal business purposes;
- The Content is not provided, sold, licensed or leased (nor is access provided to the Content) for any fee or other consideration;
- All copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights notices included in the Content as presented at the Site appear on all copies;
- The Content is not modified or altered in any way; and
- No graphics are used separately from accompanying text.
You may also link or hyperlink to the home page of the Site from any Acceptable Site (as defined below), but only if:
- You do not frame the Site or any portion of the Site;
- The hyperlink to the Site is not used in a way that suggests that WebinarHealth endorses you or your website;
- The link to the Site is not used or presented in any way that disparages WebinarHealth or tarnishes, blurs or dilutes the quality of WebinarHealth names or trademarks or any associated goodwill;
- The link to the Site is not displayed on any web page that displays objectionable content or links; and
- You agree that we may terminate your right to link or hyperlink to the Site at any time for any reason or no reason.
In using the Site, including all Content and services available through it, you agree that you shall not:
Modifications to Terms and Site:
- Delete, modify, hack or attempt to change or alter any of the Content on the Site;
- Use any device, software or routine intended to damage or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or take any other action that interferes with other parties' use of the Site;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic or manual device or process for the purpose of harvesting or compiling information on the Site for purposes other than for a generally available search engine;
- Use any of WebinarHealth's names, service marks, or trademarks without our prior written consent, including without limitation as meta tags, search engine keywords, or hidden text;
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through this Site in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party; or
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of any third party.
WebinarHealth may change these Terms fro time to time. Please review these Terms periodically for any updates or changes. Your continued use of this Site following the posting of any updates or changes to these Terms constitutes your acceptance of such changes. If you object to any provision of these Terms or any subsequent modifications to these Terms, your only recourse is to immediately terminate use of the Site.
Termination of Site/Modifications to Site:
WebinarHealth reserves the right to modify or terminate your access to the Site (or portions of the Site) at any time, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you, and is not obligated to support or update the Site. WebinarHealth may also impose limits on certain features and services; also restrict your access to parts or this entire Site, or charge fees for access to portions of this Site without notice or liability. You acknowledge and agree that WebinarHealth will not be liable to you or any third party in the event that WebinarHealth exercises its right to modify or terminate access to the Site or portions of the Site.
Other Sites, Content, Products and Services:
- The availability of or content provided on such Linked Sites, nor does inclusion of any link imply endorsement of the Linked Sites by WebinarHealth or vice versa;
- Third party content accessible through such Linked Sites;
- Any loss or damage whatsoever you may incur from dealing with any Linked Site; or
- Your dealings with any third parties found on or through this Site, including your participation in promotions, the payment for and delivery of goods if any, and any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings. You bear all risk associated with the use of such Linked Sites, third party services, and your correspondence or business dealings with advertisers other than WebinarHealth found on or through this Site.
WebinarHealth's goal is to provide complete, accurate, up-to-date information on our Site. Unfortunately, it is not possible to ensure that any website is completely free of human or technological errors. This Site may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions, and some information may not be complete or current. WebinarHealth therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.