WebinarHealth respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the information you provide to us through this website. We do not sell or distribute user information to third parties. We gather user information and will distribute this information within WebinarHealth in order to serve your needs and respond to your information requests. These are the guidelines we use in protecting your privacy.
Collecting User Information:
We collect information about our web visitors indirectly through our Internet access logs. When you access WebinarHealth website, the browser's domain name and Internet address may be automatically collected and placed in our Internet access logs. We may use this information to learn about the sections, pages and information website our website visitors access.
Disclosure of User Information:
- In general, you can visit WebinarHealth website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you. WebinarHealth does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies. If you have submitted user information to us through an e-mail or contact form, WebinarHealth maintains your security by ensuring that the information is only distributed within the WebinarHealth to officials who would be responsible for responding to your requests either directly or indirectly. We may disclose information in the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with WebinarHealth under extremely strict confidentiality agreements.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if WebinarHealth is acquired by, or merged with another company.
Restrictions on Use of Site:
WebinarHealth authorizes you to copy the materials published on our website exclusively for non-commercial use by you personally or within your organization. The design and layout of the site are specifically excluded from this stipulation. No other use of this website or any information contained herein or linked hereto is authorized. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any copy of the information (or any portion of the information) that you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein or therein.
The products, technology, and/or processes described in this site may be the subject of intellectual property rights reserved by WebinarHealth or other third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring to you in any manner, whether by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license, title, or ownership of or to any intellectual property right of WebinarHealth or any third party.