This interactive webinar provides explicit details and live demonstration followed by a collaborative workshop that explains how to configure and validate a GxP compliant spreadsheet application.
What makes this session unique is the combination of step-by-step instructions and the hands on workings of each participant. Bring your laptop and use Excel for your own needs. This session will make you a better Excel user, saving you time and costs.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Develop spreadsheet applications that are GxP compliant
- Avoid 483s and warning letters. Critical data, such as laboratory information and other GxP data, is often recorded in spreadsheet applications and are subject to regulatory inspection
- Learn how to use Excel's built in 21 CFR Part 11 features
- Apply features required for GxP environments without programming macros
- Validate your application with minimal documentation
- Follow along as we configure Excel for audit trails, security features, data verification, and multiple concurrent users
- All Excel Users
- Laboratory Staff